Browse Transposagen's publications and a selection of the over 550 peer-reviewed publications using the piggyBac™ technology.
- Efficient transgene expression system using a cumate-inducible promoter and Cre-loxP recombination in avian cells.
- Genome-wide piggyBac transposon mediated screening reveals genes related to reprogramming.
- Homology Requirements for Efficient, Footprintless Gene Editing at the CFTR Locus in Human iPSCs with Helper-dependent Adenoviral Vectors.
- In Vitro Transfection with and Expression of CCN Family of Genes.
- The Functionality of Minimal PiggyBac Transposons in Mammalian Cells.
Footprint-Free™ Gene Editing
- NEW Homology Requirements for Efficient, Footprintless Gene Editing at the CFTR Locus in Human iPSCs with Helper-dependent Adenoviral Vectors.
- Seamless correction of the sickle cell disease mutation of the HBB gene in human induced pluripotent stem cells using TALENs.
- Both TALENs and CRISPR/Cas9 directly target the HBB IVS2–654 (C > T) mutation in β-thalassemia-derived iPSCs.
- Functional Gene Correction for Cystic Fibrosis in Lung Epithelial Cells Generated from Patient iPSCs.
- Targeted gene correction of a1-antitrypsin deficiency in induced pluripotent stem cells.
- Generation of Precise Point Mutation Mice by Footprintless Genome Modification.
- Seamless gene correction of β-thalassemia mutations in patient-specific iPSCs using CRISPR/Cas9 and piggyBac.
- Seamless modification of wild-type induced pluripotent stem cells to the natural CCR5Δ32 mutation confers resistance to HIV infection.
- CHO cell lines generated by PiggyBac transposition.
- Simple piggyBac transposon-based mammalian cell expression system for inducible protein production.
- piggyBac Transposon plus Insulators Overcome Epigenetic Silencing to Provide for Stable Signaling Pathway Reporter Cell Lines.
- Rapid recombinant protein production from piggyBac transposon-mediated stable CHO cell pools.
- The PiggyBac Transposon Enhances the Frequency of CHO Stable Cell Line Generation and Yields Recombinant Lines With Superior Productivity and Stability.
- Transposon mediated co-integration and co-expression of transgenes in CHO-DG44 cells.
- piggyBac is a flexible and highly active transposon as compared to Sleeping Beauty, Tol2, and Mos1 in mammalian cells.
- Use of the piggyBac Transposon to Create Stable Packaging Cell Lines for the Production of Clinical-Grade Self-Inactivating c-Retroviral Vectors.
piggyBac™ in cells
- NEW The Functionality of Minimal PiggyBac Transposons in Mammalian Cells.
- NEW In Vitro Transfection with and Expression of CCN Family of Genes.
- NEW Efficient transgene expression system using a cumate-inducible promoter and Cre-loxP recombination in avian cells.
- piggyBac as a high-capacity transgenesis and gene-therapy vector in human cells and mice.
- piggyBac Transposon/Transposase System to Generate CD19-Specific T Cells for the Treatment of B-Lineage Malignancies.
- Characterization of Constitutive Promoters for piggyBac Transposon-Mediated Stable Transgene Expression in Mesenchymal Stem Cells (MSCs).
- Genome-wide inactivation of porcine endogenous retroviruses (PERVs).
- NEW Genome-wide piggyBac transposon mediated screening reveals genes related to reprogramming.
- Comprehensive screening of genes resistant to an anticancer drug in esophageal squamous cell carcinoma.
- A Genetic Screen Using the PiggyBac Transposon in Haploid Cells Identifies Parp1 as a Mediator of Olaparib Toxicity.
- piggyBac Insertional Mutagenesis Screen Identifies a Role for Nuclear RHOA in Human ES Cell Differentiation.
- A rat knockout model implicates TRPC4 in visceral pain sensation.
- A conditional piggyBac transposition system for genetic screening in mice identifies oncogenic networks in pancreatic cancer.
- Myosin Id Is Required for Planar Cell Polarity in Ciliated Tracheal and Ependymal Epithelial Cells.
- Vascular effects of deletion of melanocortin-4 receptors in rats.
- Interactions of amylinergic and melanocortinergic systems in the control of food intake and body weight in rodents.
- Generation of Transgenic Pigs by Cytoplasmic Injection of piggyBac Transposase-Based pmGENIE-3 Plasmids.
- piggyBac transposition into primordial germ cells is an efficient tool for transgenesis in chickens.
- Interplasmid transposition demonstrates piggyBac mobility in vertebrate species.
- Pig transgenesis by piggyBac transposition in combination with somatic cell nuclear transfer.